Go Beyond, the innovative early-stage investing expert, is seeking a Head of Marketing to:
- Ensure our visibility and communications are in line with our unique offering and positioning; and
- Enable us to rapidly scale our consumer and corporate client base, thus becoming the premier quality international player in early stage investing.
Location: London or Paris preferred, open to Switzerland
Type: Flexi part-time
Start Date: Immediate
About Go Beyond
As a young company, Go Beyond connects private investors and corporations to innovative early stage companies. We enable investors to build, manage and exit portfolios of direct investments and offer cross border investment opportunities, syndication, due diligence, portfolio monitoring, training and coaching. We are active in both Europe and the US with a team comprised of seasoned entrepreneurs and general managers who are now business angels. We are passionate about building early stage investing as an asset class and making it more accessible, efficient and diverse.
The Head of Marketing will join the Executive Team, working closely with the CEO.
- Refine Go Beyond’s offer (benefits and features) and create sales and marketing materials.
- Drive Go Beyond’s external visibility/PR, communication strategy, messages and execution.
- Support client acquisition, servicing, satisfaction, retention and analyse client economics.
- Service Industry-shaping experience in a transformational leading company.
- New-media competence & experience.
- Knowledge, ideally as an investor, in start-up companies.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, which are persuasive and descriptive.
- Native English language (French and/or German a plus).
You will also:
- Believe in and live the Sustainability values of People, Planet, Profit.
- Enjoy and have experience working in an entrepreneurial environment.
Compensation is in line with the current stage of the company and is composed of a base salary, bonus and the possibility of receiving equity in Go Beyond.
To apply, please send a note of interest and CV in English by email to: email@example.com
Only candidates who meet the above qualifications will be considered.