Go Beyond seeks companies with the following qualifying criteria
- Seeking financing of €100,000 – €2 million within 6 to 9 months and having already received prize money or funds from family, friends or government programs.
- From one of the following industries: environment, health, education, food, housing, services, medtech, biotech, technology or luxury. We do not invest in Pharma.
- Based in a country in which we are currently present: France, Switzerland, UK, Italy, Poland, neighbouring EU countries or US.
- With products, services or business models that adhere to the principles of Triple Bottom Line Business Sustainability: People, Planet, Profit.
- Once you enter the site, register and create a username and password.
- Login and complete the standardized Entrepreneur Application Form in English (submissions in other languages will not be processed).
- Once your business plan is submitted, several things happen automatically:
- You will receive a confirmation email from Gust containing a link to access your submission. Important: Your submission will only be processed once it is submitted and you have received the confirmation email.
- A private and secure 'deal room' will be created to which Go Beyond investors having signed an NDA will have access.
- A one-page PDF containing all the application information will be generated. You will be able to preview this PDF during the application process and save it to your computer at anytime.
- If you stop at any time during the registration process, you must save your work. You may re-enter the site at any time to complete your application.
Click here to submit your business plan
- Your deal room is the collaboration center between you and Go Beyond investors. The deal room is where you should upload all documents you want shared with Go Beyond. Please do not send documents via email.
- You must click the 'share' button on the deal room homepage for investors to view your deal page.
- You can access and update your deal room anytime.